Daredevil High Carbon Steel Standard Spade Bit Set (12-Piece)
Bosch Daredevil spade bits deliver the fastest drilling performance possible through wood, up to 10X faster than conventional spade bits. The bit as a full-cone threaded tip that pulls it through the wood, offering best-in-class speed through 2x4s. Ideal for clean-boring a lot of holes through wood fast to run conduit or pipe, these bits deliver a drilling speed and a force performance that sets them apart; these are not bits for counter sinking or Dowling. The spur-and-reamer feature on each Daredevil spade bit clears chips better, for a cleaner hole. The hex shank with power groove reduces bit slippage in the drill and makes it suitable for use with a variety of drill types, including impact drills. Do not use in drill press.
- Speed drilling designed to deliver the fastest drilling performance possible through wood for a spade bit, up to 10X faster than conventional spade bits, but with clean hole entry and angled cutting edges for reduced blowout
- Contoured paddle design improves speed with faster chip removal
- Full-cone design pulls the bit through material
- Premium bit material combined with innovation for great performance and life
- Includes: one 1/4 in., one 3/8 in., one 1/2 in., one 9/16 in., one 5/8 in., one 11/16 in., one 3/4 in., one 13/16 in., one 7/8 in., one 1 in., one 1-1/8 in., one 1-1/4 in.