100' Tape Measure
- Though fiberglass tape displays sea on one side and metric on the other.
- Protruding marker at the bottom of the case makes measuring easier.
- For long-distance measuring.
- It's tougher, more flexible, and safer than steel.
- Gives more accurate and longer service, as proven by numerous field tests.
- Won't rust or corrode.
- Stains disappear by water washing.
- Large handle speeds operation. High impact.
- One-piece molded plastic case so smartly yet functionally designed, it won industrial design award of UNESCO:
- Precision measurement with your lesson tape measure.
- Temperature correction is not necessary for normal use with the tension of 4.4 lbs or less applied to the tape measure correction to compensate for elasticity is seldom required.
- In the general survey, however, greater tension is usually used and the following correction should be made:
- Measurements obtained at 1lbs. tens on should be corrected by 0.02in per 3FT. Measurements obtained at 22lb. tension should be corrected by 0.04 in per 3ft.
- The tape measure will return to normal after tension is removed.